Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Blessed Cont.

DAY FIFTY-FOUR
Went with some of the girls to go see "The Hunger Games" today after play practice! We had to wait in line for an hour but it was well worth it! I just love spending time with these ladies and thank God for them and what a blessing they have been to me in my life! 












DAY FIFTY-FIVE
Package from home! A huge thank you to everyone who helped fill it up! This was a tremendous blessing for me and made my whole week! It was like Christmas and my birthday and a party all in one box! I love you!

DAY SIXTY-THREE

Spring Break officially started yesterday, so I have a whole week absolutely free! Sunday night I got to spend at a friend's house watching movies and eating yummy food, and now I'm at another house of this sweet couple from church! I've been able to catch up on laundry, postcards, blogging, relaxing, and homework. Plus there is a cool gecko in their bathroom that I'm trying to befriend, but he keeps running away. Oh well. Suffice to say I am feeling tremendously BLESSED right now. God is good, life is an adventure. I'm thankful. 

A delicious macnut that I climbed a tree to pick, hammered repeatedly with a hammer, and then got to enjoy tremendously

No comments:

Post a Comment