Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Saying Goodbye

Well, it's hard to believe it's all over. I flew home early on May 19th to surprise my sister for her 12th birthday, and now I'm just at home enjoying the 110+ degree weather and desert cactus scenery! The experience I had this Spring in Kauai was amazing - I wouldn't trade it. I learned so much about God, myself, and life...and the people I met will always hold a special place in my heart.

I just want to thank everyone who invested in me for this season! It was one of the most spectacular experiences I've ever had, and I will never forget it. I hope to someday go back and visit Kauai again.

This will probably be the last post in this blog, but if you want to follow my regular blog from here on out here's the link:

http://isaiah-43-desert-streams.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment